« Back to Glossary Index
- Proverbs 10: Poverty Ruin of the PoorProverbs 10:15-16 bible Money Quote saying the wealthy are protected by the things money buys but earnings of evil folks oppresses them
- Jim Rohn: Economic Disaster PhilosophyJim Rohn Money Quote saying the way to ruin is expecting more from your effort than that effort is worth
- Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi: A Treasure HopeJalaluddin Mevlana Rumi Money Quote saying when desperation and hopelessness are pervasive, there is always a dream of salvation and riches
- Rutherford B. Hayes: Debtor Hard TimesRutherford B. Hayes Money Quote saying It is he who owes a debt that sees ruin when times are tough.
- Madeleine K. Albright: Penny ProfitMadeleine K. Albright Money Quote saying that the president has a world view of competing businesses to maximize profit in every interaction