also known as equity, represents ownership interests in corporations.
- Bernie Sanders: Wells Fargo Business FraudBernie Sanders Money Quote saying when Wall Street banks fraudulently open fake accounts to inflate stock prices, it is criminal behavior
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau: Bankrupt InfidelJean-Jacques Rousseau Money Quote saying the London stock exchange that all faiths deal as nothing divides them until they lose their wealth
- Warren Buffett: Market Rewards PatienceWarren Buffett Money Quote saying stock trading is set up to bring profit to those willing to take the long view, above those risking short-term gains in overly active trades
- Philip A. Fisher: Market Timingthink you can predict market timing accurately? I predict that you will be wrong 50% of the time - bet big on the winning times and lose small on the other half.
- Will Rogers: Stock IncreasesFunny Money Quotes: Only buying stocks that increase in value will ensure that you do well - so make certain those are the only type you buy