Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Gandhi Money Quote saying someone that is starving will turn to the diety that feeds them when they need sustenance
- Andrew Jackson Money Quote saying spend wisely and only what you have without resorting to borrowing and becoming a debtor
- Thomas Tusser Money Quote saying that if you borrow, you'll be sorry in a lyrical sounding way
- Andrew Jackson Money Quote saying that those who take on debt become slaves to that obligation.
- Louie Anderson Money Quote saying everyone believes that someday they will be entirely out of debt