Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at bottom.
- Banksy Money Quote saying when panhandlers ask for change, it doesn't always mean financial
- Matt LeBlanc Money Quote saying that because of 'Friends' financial stability covers a roof over his head and he can choose work carefully
- Marc Faber Money Quote saying printing money is more complicated than injecting cash into the economy for workers - it remains in the finance industry
- Alexandre Dumas Money Quote saying all business exists due to other people's money
- best subject in school taught him to count money