Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at bottom.
- David Ignatius Money Quote If bankers compensation was more closely tied to long-term performance, it would be like hedge fund managers pay
- Howard Schultz Money Quote saying no desire to make the list of richest, but rather focus on personal values
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana Money Quote saying the easy availability of credit means we take it lightly, wasting money before we can pay the bill
- Naval Ravikant Money Quote saying your net worth does not determine your place on the genius to fool scale
- Melvin Van Peebles Money Quote saying movie studios were nervous about black movie messages, even when they made lots of money