Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Reggie Jackson Money Quote saying even the greatest players must be paid for their desire to win the game
- Albert Camus Money Quote saying those who feel above money are simply spiritual snobs
- The Talmud Money Quote saying that making promises means you owe payments. The Talmud said: “He who promises runs in debt” — The …
- Liberace Money Quote saying that poor reviews and insults lead to more income and bigger deposits, which softens the sting
- Samuel Johnson Money Quote saying small debts accumulate to make a larger debt and can cause more damage