Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- General Graves B. Erskine Money Quote saying no doubt of being victorious, but cost is in question
- Susan Sontag Money Quote saying no one is expected to see war-making in a realistic light when it comes to cost when it is usually …
- Edwin Land Money Quote saying for those fully focused on the bottom line, that it only exists in a utopian dream
- Inventor of the Polaroid camera, Edwin Land Money Quote saying that money shouldn't stop us building creative new things
- Charles Tilly Money Quote saying any state. which makes war inevitably borrows heavily, increases taxes and soldiers from a resistant citizenry