Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- David Foster Money Quote saying that successful people have all said their secret is to do what you love for success
- Will Rogers Money Quote saying that the belief that spending more on advertising is backwards, product comes first
- Donald Trump Money Quote hilariously saying of himself in the third-person that he's as special to himself as he believes he is to women
- Robert H. Schuller Money Quote saying lack of ideas are more likely cause for lack of funds
- Orson Welles Money Quote saying that to imagine that posterity will value our work beyond what we are paid to do it. Orson Welles said: …