Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right. Find results by tags!
- Heinrich Heine Money Quote saying Ther are many great men that have been nurtured by poverty and made great by that experience of deprivation
- David Keating Money Quote saying passing laws that remove the cloak of invisibility from political donors is against the wishes of those shy donors
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana Money Quote saying most couples could call their partnership prostitution if they accepted daily payment and had very short relationships. Mokokoma Mokhonoana said: …
- Martin Luther King Jr. Money Quote saying we only believe in socialism when it benefits corporations and businesses, but insist on capitalism for those in …
- Charles Darwin Money Quote saying when we are actually causing the poor to suffer with policy, then we are evil