Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Alexis de Tocqueville Money Quote saying U.S. citizens are focused on the worth of their actions above their own interest
- Blaise Pascal Money Quote saying it costs almost nothing to offer kind words, but those words are quite valuable.
- Patch Adams Money Quote saying extinction may threaten the human race if we don't reduce our worship of the moneyed powerful
- Lupita Nyong'o Money Quote saying the recognition of Juneteenth as a U.S. Holiday reminds us of black contribution to our countrys wealth
- Hedy Lamarr Money Quote saying the wisdom life provides is taken for granted and money can be best understood when it is absent