Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Jack Dempsey Money Quote saying he owed a debt of gratitude to those who helped him gain notoriety that cannot be repaid adequately
- Judith Krantz Money Quote saying that people don’t understand why she’d want to earn more money, when the sees it as gaining new experiences. Judith …
- Frances McDormand Money Quote saying that actors are always unemployed and looking for their next gig, regardless of how much they've made, they don't have …
- Elizabeth Warren Money Quote saying we all pay taxes to finance our infrastructure and the elements that make America great
- Judy Holliday Money Quote saying comedians worked for little to no money when club owners realized they could get away with paying them badly