Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Frank Sinatra Money Quote saying true sentiment is more valuable than cash
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Money Quote saying that without decency and morals, any ideology is corrupt
- Robert Koch Money Quote saying that his wealth was gained by discovering things that were in plain sight to the German physician and bacteriologist
- William Lloyd Garrison Money Quote saying in an essay titled "No Compromise with the Evil of Slavery" that nothing justifies anyone to accept slavery's existence
- Kirk Douglas Money Quote saying I tell my sons they didn’t have my advantages growing up. I came from abject poverty. There was nowhere to …