Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Larry King Money Quote saying enjoying our work makes it something we'd do without pay
- Colonel Sanders Money Quote saying nothing would stop him from doing his best
- Suze Orman Money Quote saying unneeded money should be invested because it grows over time to fund retirement
- Steve Jobs Money Quote saying startup founders may very well be more interested in money than have a passion for the business they are building
- Chris Tucker Money Quote saying when a friend loans you money it's only right that they should address the loan and not ignore it