Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Money Quote saying women have been locked out of every wealthy opportunity except marriage
- Dada Vaswani Money Quote saying money, power and influence are not as great an asset as straight enthusiasm
- Ned Beatty Money Quote saying in his role as Arthur Jensen in 'Network' that international finance outweighs everything
- Alexandra Kosteniuk Money Quote saying studies is a true love and being able to pay tuition is the only thing needed
- Emma Watson Money Quote saying that being an actress has not been focused on income, but rather on carefully chosen roles