Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- John D. Rockefeller Money Quote saying he believed he was blessed by God with money making gift and everyone should respect his ability and leave …
- George Foreman Money Quote saying it's not about age, it's about income level that determines when to retire.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Money Quote saying you become what you believe you are - rich or poor
- Oscar Wilde Money Quote saying the only thing a salesman knows about his wares is that they aren't worth what he sells them for
- Benjamin Disraeli Money Quote saying excess is not enough and too much won't satisfy anyone