Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- lizabeth Cady Stanton Money Quote saying Women are not paid for child care or keeping a home and it has forever been the case they …
- Fyodor Dostoevsky Money Quote saying to want things, but be able to live without having them all is true wealth
- Neil Gaiman Money Quote saying there are actually people who enjoy losing money on slot machines and get carried away by bells and flashing lights
- Carl Sagan Money Quote saying governments tend to spend more than double what is necessary
- Dorothy Day Money Quote saying simply giving food to people in need is seen as a godly thing, but wanting to solve the poverty is …