Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Money Quote saying profit-making businesses cannot enforce uniform beliefs on their employees
- Anyone that believes everything is possible with money clearly doesn't have it
- Robin S. Sharma Money Quote saying those who invest in themselves see greater benefits than those who don't
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Money Quote saying editors who care about the content have all been replaced by those that emphasize income over art
- Joseph P. Kennedy Money Quote saying that getting used to living on the public dole can be a challenge for new politicians