Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Gerald Brenan Money Quote saying people of means can allow that love matters above all, but those without understand they need money
- Logan Pearsall Smith Money Quote saying the annoying thing about being wealthy is that you must hang out with entitled, rich folks. Logan Pearsall Smith …
- Barack Obama Money Quote saying the country can't do well for long when it caters only to the rich
- William Penn Patrick Money Quote saying anyone who decries wealth have little hope of seeing themselves wealthy
- Ernest Hemingway Money Quote saying Wars start when wealth is unprotected