Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- James Cash Penney Money Quote saying he was not impressed by those who talked a good game, but by those who played the game well
- Anne Bradstreet Money Quote saying true love holds more value than any wealth and bestows wealth on those experiencing that love
- Agatha Christie Money Quote saying mystery writers understand that we should follow the money to understand things
- Agatha Christie Money Quote saying there may be those who don’t care at all about money, but somehow I haven’t found anyone. Agatha Christie said: …
- Kate Millett Money Quote saying women are considered property and must fulfill expectations of her husband. Kate Millett said: “Their chattel status continues …