Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Frank A. Clark Money Quote saying that people focus on income rather than on spending as a route to financial security
- Sumner Redstone Money Quote saying As CEO of CBS/Viacom that even though the internet is a money-maker, they weren't considering acquiring Yahoo!
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Money Quote saying people without food are more ready to hear from autocrats
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Money Quote saying you can’t have freedom without being economically secure. Franklin D. Roosevelt said: “True individual freedom cannot exist …
- Brian Tyler Cohen Money Quote saying dozens of high-value documents, credit cards, tax forms are sent through the mail, but the Trump administration doesn't believe …