Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- George Eastman Money Quote saying it's better to use money while you can help others and before dying
- Edvard Munch Money Quote saying a rich man must steal to get rich and then steals mens hearts by giving
- Larry McMurtry Money Quote saying we suffer from the illusion of money buying protection from common problems. Larry McMurtry said: “No illusion is …
- Lucy Larcom Money Quote saying the unquenchable desire for more things or more money destroys men by sapping their character
- Michael Bloomberg Money Quote saying that if money can make things better, why wouldn't we take the opportunity to do so?