Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Doris Lessing Money Quote saying lenders are as good as thieves, stealing with interest. Doris Lessing said: “Borrowing is not much better than …
- John Ruskin Money Quote saying everyone cannot be a banker to everyone else
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Money Quote saying money can be represented by products we all need in some form
- Wilford Brimley Money Quote saying when bills are paid, doing promotional work for products and services that you don't support is not required
- Samuel Johnson Money Quote saying it’s better to pay for work than to give money away for charity. Samuel Johnson said: “You are …