Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Andrew Jackson Money Quote saying that those who take on debt become slaves to that obligation.
- Louie Anderson Money Quote saying everyone believes that someday they will be entirely out of debt
- Michael Tubbs Money Quote saying as former mayor of Stockton, California, that money in the form of a guaranteed income is a better form of …
- Ovid Money Quote saying only cash matters: it brings accolades, but the poor are none of the desirable things
- Thomas Wolfe Money Quote saying ultimate success is to shed any interest in the trappings of success