Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Rajinikanth Money Quote saying the power of spiritualism can mean more to some than any amount of money. Rajinikanth said: “I believe spiritualism …
- Paul Volcker Money Quote saying something that has a new meaning (cryptocurrency) he might not have intended when he said it
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Money Quote saying it's not necessary to have economic growth and can even bring ruin
- Paul Volcker Money Quote saying Banks haven't created anything innovative for decades
- Kirsten Gillibrand Money Quote saying U.S. work policies don't support families, children or women in the workplace