Trump Taxes Dario Castillejos Oaxaca Mexico
Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Simondes of Ceos Money Quote saying Things perceived at a distance are somehow very different when up close
- Eric Butterworth Money Quote saying that both haves and have-nots create their financial state in their minds
- I makes money, money don't make me, that's the way I am and it's plain to see, There ain't a dollar in the world can …
- Marcius Porcius Cato Money Quote saying stealing from a person torments, but those who corruptly steal from public coffers keep a clear conscience
- Margaret Bonnano Money Quote saying the value of time makes one wealthy, beyond just having money