Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right.
- Joyce Kilmer Money Quote saying if bills were paid, fix up a place and give it freely to someone who wants it
- George Armstrong Custer Money Quote saying an educated poor man is better off than a wealthy fool. George Armstrong Custer said: “I would …
- Crazy Horse Money Quote saying the planet is not for sale
- Kamala Harris Money Quote saying that fundraising barriers have led to the suspension of the presidential campaign today
- Kamala Harris Money Quote saying tax policy should address the needs and values of cititzens rather than to the wealthy and corporations