Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right. Find results by tags!
- Ambrose Bierce Money Quote saying measure of friendship based on income of person you know, rather than how much they mean to you
- Thomas Edison Money Quote saying he would bet on solar energy because it was so readily available - he'd have lost that bet during his …
- Thomas Edison Money Quote saying he had a sixth sense (or physical gland) which tells him how valuable an invention might be in the marketplace
- Thomas Edison Money Quote saying inventors pay less attention to marketability than personal interest in their inventions and end up creating expenses only
- Roberto Clemente Money Quote saying success can't be bought and we must strive to be the best we can at all times. We must give …