Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at bottom.
- Meaning of Rodney R. White Money Quote: saying It is free to dream - but very expensive not to dream
- Meaning of Caitlin Moran Money Quote: saying we live as though we're not going to have those pennies placed on our eyes and dying is …
- Meaning of Jack Donovan Money Quote: saying civility comes at the cost of manliness in several ways, including risk, strength and honor
- Meaning of Ilona Andrews Money Quote: saying open to charity when no giving expenses are involved
- Meaning of Laurell K. Hamilton Money Quote: saying There is no escaping the cost of love, sometimes more costly. Laurell K. Hamilton said: …