Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at top right. Find results by tags!
- Martin Luther King Jr. Money Quote saying we only believe in socialism when it benefits corporations and businesses, but insist on capitalism for those in …
- Charles Darwin Money Quote saying when we are actually causing the poor to suffer with policy, then we are evil
- Christian Bovee Money Quote saying we should not see being poor as unfortunate circumstances except that everyone mostly sees poverty as a crime
- Milton Friedman Money Quote saying he could not abide by the conflicting existence of poverty when there is wealth everywhere surrounding us
- Richard Bach Money Quote saying one moment is a single picture of a brief moment that doesn't show all that led to that brief slice …