« Back to Glossary Index
- Frank Richardson: Betting to Prevent WinsFunny Money Quotes: It's a horse race with long odds your chances of winning are determined by more than your desire
- Roger Jones: Long OddsFunny Money Quotes: The monstrously long odds of winning the lottery is not something those who play it want to give serious consideration.
- Philip A. Fisher: Market Timingthink you can predict market timing accurately? I predict that you will be wrong 50% of the time - bet big on the winning times and lose small on the other half.
- Alex Trebek: Losing Money Pisses Me OffAlex Trebek Money Quote saying anger comes from losing money gambling and not enough satisfaction from winning to make it worthwhile
- Jerry Lewis: Gambling Losing FortunesJerry Lewis Money Quote saying to gamble is our nature and he's won a lot and lost large sums of money while gambling because of his love of playing the odds