« Back to Glossary Index
- Frank Richardson: Betting to Prevent WinsFunny Money Quotes: It's a horse race with long odds your chances of winning are determined by more than your desire
- Roger Jones: Long OddsFunny Money Quotes: The monstrously long odds of winning the lottery is not something those who play it want to give serious consideration.
- Philip A. Fisher: Market Timingthink you can predict market timing accurately? I predict that you will be wrong 50% of the time - bet big on the winning times and lose small on the other half.
- Alex Trebek: Losing Money Pisses Me OffAlex Trebek Money Quote saying anger comes from losing money gambling and not enough satisfaction from winning to make it worthwhile
- Leonard Pitts, Jr. on Wanting What You HaveLeonard Pitts, Jr Money Quotation - while ruminating on a routine yearly Christmas bounty photo, Miami Herald, Pulitzer Prize winning columnist muses on wealth and having enough