: includes those assets of an estate that are bequeathed, in whole or in part, to specific heirs.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Jay Leno: IRS Red FlagsJay Leno Money Quotation saying the only way to avoid paying taxes as an individual is to avoid having any income, savings, investments or inheritance.
- Karl Kraus: Inheriting WisdomKarl Kraus Money Quotation saying suggesting that it is far more valuable to gain experience and earn wisdom than to save cash and store earnings
- Ecclesiastes: Money Lost MisfortuneEcclesiastes Bible Money Quote saying Miserly hoarding destroys the hoarder. Wealth absorbed by bad luck so there's no inheritance for his children
- Donald Trump: Want Poor in Cabinet?Donald Trump Money Quote saying he believes that rich bankers from Goldman Sachs will do a better job on his cabinet than someone who doesn't have success making money in business
- Johann Kaspar Lavater: Divided InheritanceJohann Kaspar Lavater Money Quote saying we don't completely understand the character of anyone until we split an inheritance with them