: the act or an instance of economizing
« Back to Glossary Index
- Marcus Tullius Cicero: Revenue EconomyMarcus Tullius Cicero Money Quotation states the value of being economical in saving toward increasing revenue.
- Bernie Sanders: Big Pharma Drug PricesBernie Sanders Money Quote saying Drug companies charge too much for life-saving medication and many ill people who need it can't afford medication
- Phyllis George: Labor SavingsPhyllis George Money Quotation saying having cash means not having those responsibilities and tasks that we can pay others to do for us
- Benjamin Franklin: Saving, Getting to WealthBenjamin Franklin Money Quote saying we all focus most attention to gaining greater income or more possessions to be wealthy, but keeping what we get is what brings wealth.
- Winston Churchill: Borrow an April HourWinston Churchill Money Quote saying That daylight saving time is paid back with interest to add value in less than half a year