: implies a refusal to lie, steal, or deceive in any way.
- Proverbs: Lazy Poor, Diligent WealthProverbs 10:2-4 bible Money Quote saying goodness, honesty and earnestness bring wealth, while laziness and greed make men poor
- Mark Twain: Honesty PolicyMark Twain Funny Money Quote saying that being paid seems to strongly affect our version of the truth and the hard line of honesty can become surprisingly elusive
- Donald Trump: Cost Me 100s of MillionsDonald Trump Money Quote saying in a November 1999 interview that taxing top 1 percent of Americans 14% of their net worth would wipe out the national debt and he'd pay millions and thinks it worthwhile
- B.C. Forbes: Importance of HonestyB.C. Forbes Money Quote saying those willing to collect cash by dishonest means will eventually discover the value of honesty
- Honore Gabriel Riqueti: Honest RichHonore Gabriel Riqueti Money Quote saying if it hadn't already been known, we might recommend a new idea of being honest to become wealthy