: implies a refusal to lie, steal, or deceive in any way.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Proverbs: Lazy Poor, Diligent WealthProverbs 10:2-4 bible Money Quote saying goodness, honesty and earnestness bring wealth, while laziness and greed make men poor
- Mark Twain: Honesty Policy
- B.C. Forbes: Importance of HonestyB.C. Forbes Money Quote saying those willing to collect cash by dishonest means will eventually discover the value of honesty
- Honore Gabriel Riqueti: Honest RichHonore Gabriel Riqueti Money Quote saying if it hadn't already been known, we might recommend a new idea of being honest to become wealthy
- Douglas Adams: Measured IntegrityDouglas Adams Money Quote saying actual service requires giving of honesty and love to be real