« Back to Glossary Index
- Maria T. Vullo: Money Laundering BankDFS will not tolerate the flagrant disregard of anti-money laundering laws and will take decisive and tough action against any institution that fails to have compliance programs in place to prevent illicit transactions
- Ayn Rand: Fair TradeAyn Rand Money Quotation saying symbolism and trust must be placed in a standard agreed upon by the parties involved in transactions based on expectations of equity
- Dan Schulman: Fintech Trends for GrowthDaniel Schulman Money Quote saying every form of consumer financial activity is going digital and transforming all aspects of transactional commerce
- Susan Crawford: Payment SystemsSusan Crawford Money Quotation is imagining new options of transactions like cell phones, making the idea of our existing system of payments seem like a daydream
- Irving Fisher: Loan TransactionsIrving Fisher Money Quotation tells us that the money in circulation is controlled by banks that don't actually have possession of that money.