- Noam Chomsky: Don't Invest It, ProfitNoam Chomsky Money Quote saying those with money to spend more often choose to make money on financial deals to profit from those funds
- Franklin Roosevelt: Bankers IncompetenceFranklin Delano Roosevelt Money Quote saying the untrustworthy bankers are unwisely speculating and writing bad loans
- Robert Reich: Can't Solicit Foreign DonationsRobert Reich Money Quote saying Trump needs to stop seeking foreign campaign donations because it is against the law to do so. He’s also been actively soliciting campaign funds from officials of foreign governments — in the United Kingdom, Iceland, Australia and elsewhere
- Joseph Stiglitz: Funds Pockets of SecrecyEconomist Joseph Stiglitz Money Quote saying in the Overcoming the Shadow Economy report on Panama Papers, transparency is required worldwide financial markets
- Tim O'Reilly: Money is Like GasolineTim O'Reilly Funny Money Quote saying funds are needed for everything, but focus on the source of cash is pointless to the journey overall.