: one that steals especially stealthily or secretly; also : one who commits theft or larceny
- Henny Youngman: Stolen Credit Card BargainFunny Money Quotes: Sometimes bad guys who steal want to be more unobtrusive and careful with their spending than family who spend freely expecting you won't notice.
- Vanya Cohen: Robbery & Taxation ThievesVanya Cohen Money Quotation saying the entire federal government constitutes a frightening hoard standing at the ready to collect from all income
- William Blake: Distress of a ThiefWilliam Blake Money Quote saying any thief could be said to be in financial distress, but that need for money can't be said to cause his theivery
- Pearl S. Buck: Hunger Makes a ThiefPearl S. Buck Money Quote saying anyone who would prefer survival to perishing will steal when hungry enough
- Sitting Bull: Stole a PennySitting Bull Money Quote saying no white men can say Sitting Bull stole anything from them, but he is called a thief