« Back to Glossary Index
- Barbara Ehrenreich: Poverty Is Not a FailingBarbara Ehrenreich Money Quote saying the poor are not lazy or possess some type of flaw that causes poverty, it's lack money only
- Muhammad Ali: Able to Give Away RichesMuhammad Ali Money Quote saying if we are capable of giving away our wealth, then we'll be able to be wealthy
- Francis Bacon: Covetous Man & WealthFrancis Bacon Money Quotation tells us that those who covet money are possessed by it rather than possessing real wealth
- Marcus Tullius Cicero: Rich Wealth ValuationCicero Money Quote saying wealth is more a state of mind than of what possessions can be counted as riches. Not greed, not extravagance, but contentment.
- Douglas Coupland: Cash Defines a SpeciesDouglas Coupland Money Quote saying liquid assets allow feats of magic to alter time and humans alone possess and use money to alter reality