: of high birth or exalted rank : aristocratic
« Back to Glossary Index
- Margaret Mitchell: Wars = Money SquabblesMargaret Mitchell Money Quote saying that regardless of the rhetoric of those involved, all warring is about money
- Jules Verne: Phileas Fogg RichJules Verne Money Quote saying it was apparent that Phileas Fogg was wealthy and unbeknownst to most, he was also one quietly capable of benevolence
- John Ruskin: Wealth of NationsJohn Ruskin Money Quote saying a country is wealthy only if it's own citizens are happy living, working and playing in that country
- Lawrence Glickman: Eat EconomyAmerican studies professor at Cornell University Lawrence Glickman saying that the coronavirus lockdown must be lifted to allow Americans to spend to solve the economic constriction we're facing
- Jean Jacques Rousseau: Live EarnJean Jacques Rousseau Money Quote saying you can't be noble when you're in need.