: no longer held, owned, or possessed
« Back to Glossary Index
- George H. Lorimer: Money Can't Buy ThatGeorge Horace Lorimer Money Quote saying we pursue mostly those things that cost money, but should check that we don't lose those things that can't be bought
- Donald Trump: World Was Gloomy BeforeDonald J. Trump Money Quote saying The world had lost all hope before my election win - Now stocks are up and so is Christmas earnings!
- Billy Graham: Wealth, Health & CharacterBilly Graham Money Quotation saying There is no doubt that there are many things more important than wealth - but some must remain at our core
- Elayne Boosler: Newspapers Cut ComicsElayne Boosler Money Quote saying with quarterly profits top of mind, young people lose comic strip sections and lose interest
- Elayne Boosler: Charles Schwab Greedy