1 : consisting of, relating to, or containing gold 2 : lustrous, shining 3 : of a high degree of excellence : superb
- Mr T: Golden Rule ManFunny Money Quotes: Power and wealth seem abide in the same individual more often than not - so we tend to easily cede decisions to the richest person in the room.
- Winston Churchill: Borrow an April HourWinston Churchill Money Quote saying That daylight saving time is paid back with interest to add value in less than half a year
- Stephen Colbert: Yearning Tax-FreeStephen Colbert Money Quote saying in a parody of the Emma Lazarus poem on the Statue of Liberty that the Trump administration would prefer allowing only rich, educated immigrants rather than the downtrodden
- Orrin Woodward: Control Gold, Control FoolsOrrin Woodward Money Quote saying creating foolish financial products, sold to the naive or uninformed investors means bankers can control the investment fate of financial fools
- P.T. Barnum: Acquires a FortuneP.T. Barnum Money Quote saying those who work hardest for their money inevitably earn more of it, while those who limit their effort, limit their income