« Back to Glossary Index
- Bob Dylan: Life Worth It's Weight in GoldBob Dylan Money Quote saying we value life differently based on feelings of the moment
- James - Rich Men Weep and HowlJames 5: 1-3 Money Quote saying Wealth stockpiled is as good as dust when not put to honest and valuable use by those that have that good fortune
- Mr T: Golden Rule ManFunny Money Quotes: Power and wealth seem abide in the same individual more often than not - so we tend to easily cede decisions to the richest person in the room.
- William Shakespeare: Covetous for GoldWilliam Shakespeare Quotation reveals that coveting honor may be as much a sin as coveting money
- Tony Harrison: Hoarding MisersTony Harrison Money Quotation saying miserly behavior could bring financial rewards if one were willing to use them while still alive and healthy