: fidelity to one’s promises and obligations
« Back to Glossary Index
- J.S.G. Boggs: Dollar is All Act of FaithJ.S.G. Boggs Money Quote saying we put great faith in our currency, but few understand that it only works because of the value we assign it and our trust that others have similar beliefs
- Terry Starbucker: Believing in SuccessTerry Starbucker Money Quotation saying Entrepreneurs must treat their business as though it can't fail or they could lose it all in an instant, which calls for all or nothing belief
- Terry Starbucker: Entrepreneurial DreamsTerry Starbucker Money Quotation saying entrepreneurs have nothing to hide behind but their investors faith in their ability to transform ideas into dollars
- Lawrence Welk on Hard WorkLawrence Welk Money Quotation with no mention of working smart, reminds us of the banality of hard work with little poetry - work hard and it pays off
- Cicero on Faith & CreditCicero Money Quotation saying honest credit and trusted debt are essential in order to make debtors pay their bills for credit owed.