: fidelity to one’s promises and obligations
« Back to Glossary Index
- J.S.G. Boggs: Dollar is All Act of FaithJ.S.G. Boggs Money Quote saying we put great faith in our currency, but few understand that it only works because of the value we assign it and our trust that others have similar beliefs
- Terry Starbucker: Believing in SuccessTerry Starbucker Money Quotation saying Entrepreneurs must treat their business as though it can't fail or they could lose it all in an instant, which calls for all or nothing belief
- Terry Starbucker: Entrepreneurial Dreams
- Cicero on Faith & CreditCicero Money Quotation saying honest credit and trusted debt are essential in order to make debtors pay their bills for credit owed.
- Ted Rubin: Indifference is ExpensiveTed Rubin Money Quote saying it's essential to care in order to save, anger has costs, belief and faith are worth more than anything. Alliances and honest connections are all we have.