« Back to Glossary Index
- Mike Rhoades: Target on Your WalletMike Rhoades Money Quote saying when you win the lottery get someone you trust to protect you from those who will be targeting your wallet
- Glossary: Emoluments ClauseNo Person holding any Office of Profit of Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State -- U.S. Constitution: Art. I, Sec. 9, Clause 8
- J.S.G. Boggs: Dollar is All Act of FaithJ.S.G. Boggs Money Quote saying we put great faith in our currency, but few understand that it only works because of the value we assign it and our trust that others have similar beliefs
- What Presidents are on Money?
- Steven J. Lee: Investment Advisor SmartsSteven J. Lee Money Quote saying Take care in who you trust to handle your money, based on their personal success at investing their own money