« Back to Glossary Index
- Satoshi Nakamoto: Not to Debase CurrencyCreator of bitcoin and blockchain technology, Satoshi Nakamoto Money Quote saying trust of central bank required for currency to remain viable. History of financial systems trust shows that has failed repeatedly
- Psalm: Wicked Deceivers WealthPsalm 49:5-6 Money Quote saying why worry about the end when bad guys are everywhere who believe more in money, wealth and riches than goodness?
- Mike Rhoades: Target on Your WalletMike Rhoades Money Quote saying when you win the lottery get someone you trust to protect you from those who will be targeting your wallet
- Chris Coons: Trump Divest Money InterestsSenator Chris Coons of Delaware Quote saying democrats have introduced a bill which insists Trump divest of his financial holdings to avoid risks of conflict of interest as defined by emoluments clause of constitution
- Glossary: Emoluments ClauseNo Person holding any Office of Profit of Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State -- U.S. Constitution: Art. I, Sec. 9, Clause 8