« Back to Glossary Index
- Ron Paul: Bad Income Tax YearRon Paul Money Quote saying he's opposed to any year that has anything to do with taxes and suggests the IRS makes 1913 unlucky
- Ronald Reagan: Federal Government Taxpayers
- Bill Vaughn: collect Taxes from the PoorBill Vaughan Funny Money Quotation saying IRS agents must feel universally disliked because it is their business to pry us from our income with complete authority and with threat of bankruptcy
- Jay Leno: IRS Red FlagsJay Leno Money Quotation saying the only way to avoid paying taxes as an individual is to avoid having any income, savings, investments or inheritance.
- Will Rogers: Golf American LiarsWill Rogers Money Quotation saying the perception that we lie on taxes starts with the IRS when they poke and prod at our income and ignore our expenses