« Back to Glossary Index
- Ron Paul: Bad Income Tax YearRon Paul Money Quote saying he's opposed to any year that has anything to do with taxes and suggests the IRS makes 1913 unlucky
- Ronald Reagan: Federal Government Taxpayers
- Dave Barry: IRS Agents Regular DesroyersDave Barry Money Quotation saying IRS agents seem to have free access to our bank accounts with threat of interest and penalties - frightening prospects on par with identity theft
- Bill Vaughn: collect Taxes from the PoorBill Vaughan Funny Money Quotation saying IRS agents must feel universally disliked because it is their business to pry us from our income with complete authority and with threat of bankruptcy
- Jay Leno: IRS Red FlagsJay Leno Money Quotation saying the only way to avoid paying taxes as an individual is to avoid having any income, savings, investments or inheritance.