« Back to Glossary Index
- Ron Paul: Bad Income Tax YearRon Paul Money Quote saying he's opposed to any year that has anything to do with taxes and suggests the IRS makes 1913 unlucky
- Ronald Reagan: Federal Government Taxpayers
- Bill Vaughn: collect Taxes from the Poor
- Jay Leno: IRS Red FlagsJay Leno Money Quotation saying the only way to avoid paying taxes as an individual is to avoid having any income, savings, investments or inheritance.
- Will Rogers: Golf American LiarsWill Rogers Money Quotation saying the perception that we lie on taxes starts with the IRS when they poke and prod at our income and ignore our expenses