: a great number hundreds of times
« Back to Glossary Index
- Eugene Debs: Fortunate vs. WretchedEugene V. Debs Money Quote saying our economic system allows the wealthy to grow richer while hard-working Americans make just enough to survive
- Robert Reich: 100's of Millions $ to D.C.Robert Reich Money Quote saying corporate wealth and wealthiest Americans are able to buy influence in Washington D.C. with political cronies and overpower the wishes of the American Public
- Christopher G. Oechsli: Cut Million $ ChecksChristopher G. Oechsli Money Quote saying as chief executive of Atlantic Philanthropies that it's hard work to give away large amounts of money responsibly
- Winnie Byanyima: Obscene Wealth, So FewWinnie Byanyima Money Quote saying in an Oxfam report that just eight men have more wealth than those in poverty representing half the worlds population
- Jamie Raskin: Plutocracy Billionaires CabinetJamie Raskin Money Quote saying that seven years after the Jan. 21, 2010 anniversary of Citizens United Supreme Court decision that resulting dark money in elections has resulted in plutocracy.