Robert Kiyosaki: Investing with Mind

Posted by admin on Friday, August 6, 2010

Robert Kiyosaki Money Quote claims that professional investors must use their analytical abilities (mind) before they judge an opportunity with their eyes.

The average person is 95 percent eyes and only 5 percent mind when they invest. If you want to become a professional you need to train your eyes to be only 5 percent and train your mind to see the other 95 percent
— Robert Kiyosaki

Quote Search

Categories: investment Tagged:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Money Quotes Daily

Money Quotes Daily