: thosee who claim jackpots or cash prizes : those who are unusually lucky in risky or challenging circumstances
« Back to Glossary Index
- Father Patrick Conroy: Tax Laws BalancedFather Patrick Conroy Money Quote saying as the House Chaplain of the 115th Congress who was nominated by John Boehner in 2011 was asked to resign by Speaker Paul Ryan - he believes because of the following lines of his prayer during consideration of tax cuts that would benefit the wealthy and harm the poor.
- Steve Wozniak: Billion Dollar WinnerSteve Wozniak Money Quote saying work on projects you enjoy to improve your skills before trying to get rich with your idea
- Diane Arbus: Clutching MoneyDiane Arbus Money Quote saying to share images with the world of those most proud of their achievements would be a great thing
- Samantha Bee: Casino BillionsSamantha Bee Money Quote saying something about being around winners means there are many more losers available in proximity
- Jay Leno: Lottery Winning PsychicsJay Leno Funny Money Quote saying that Lotto winners should probably be disproportionately represented by psychics - why don't they take advantage of their gift?