: a thousand billions
- Jon Stewart: Balancing the BudgetJon Stewart from The Daily Show recaps how to cut the federal deficit and balance the budget with a long list of funny money quotes. Republicans and Democrats agree to cut 1.1 Trillion over 10 years, but argue over where those cuts should be made
- Donald Trump: World Was Gloomy BeforeDonald J. Trump Money Quote saying The world had lost all hope before my election win - Now stocks are up and so is Christmas earnings!
- Donald Trump: Tax Pay Off National DebtDonald Trump Money Quote saying in a 1999 interview that he proposes a high net worth tax on wealthy individuals with net worth over 10 million to pay off the national debt
- Mitch McConnell: Trillion Dollars ContextMitch McConnell Money Quote saying that spending a trillion is just as much a fantasy as spending a million since the fantasy of the birth of Jesus
- Brock Pierce: Trillionaire OpportunityBrock Pierce Money Quote saying as an early investor in Fintech and one of the wealthiest crypto investors, seeing potential for being unimaginably wealthy, maybe thinking that would make him a philanthropist with great reach