: the certainty that an individual or corporation is taxed.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Chester A. Arthur on Measure of Tax EvilChester A. Arthur Money Quotation saying taxation hurts those who make the least more, so they feel it more
- Jean-Baptiste Colbert Plucking Tax GooseJean-Baptiste Colbert Money Quotation saying we are taxed at a rate that we will stand for and object more violently as rate increases.
- Oscar Wilde: Heavily Tax Rich BachelorsFunny Money Quotes: those who are happier should probably be taxed at a higher rate - like single rich men
- Edward Abbey: Taxation How Sheep Shornsuggesting that there are also wolves among the citizens taxed
- Art Buchwald: Tax Things Not Taxed BeforeArt Buchwald Money Quotation saying reform is removing taxes, then placing them on new sources