a tax concession or advantage allowed by a government.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Bauvard: Tax Breaks Join PeopleBauvard Money Quote saying marriage has benefits for most cultures and one way we tempt them to stay married is to give them a tax break
- Chuck Schumer: Uber-Wealthy Tax BreakChuck Schumer Money Quote saying Republican drafting of AHCA in secret is not acceptable when it is designed to give tax breaks to super-rich and cost most Americans more than the ACA they intend to repeal
- Barack Obama: Subsidize Taxpayer DollarsBarack Obama Money Quote saying Republicans are giving tax breaks to corporations with tax cuts and deregulating lenders who prey on vulnerable borrowers
- Kamala Harris: Money in PocketsKamala Harris Money Quote saying tax policy should address the needs and values of cititzens rather than to the wealthy and corporations
- Lawrence Lessig on Corporate WelfareLawrence Lessig Money Quotation saying congressional fundraising leads to supporting tax breaks and subsidies for corporations