« Back to Glossary Index
- Franklin Roosevelt: Government AppendageFranklin D. Roosevelt Money Quote saying business and financial monopoly, speculation and reckless banking are never-ending and must be continuously monitored
- J.P. Donleavy: Worst Moments into MoneyJ.P. Donleavy Money Quote saying that writing means sharing the pain and struggle of the life of the author allows them to earn a living through sharing them with the world
- Robert Kiyosaki: Financial Struggle WorkingRobert Kiyosaki Money Quote saying most who are struggling financially are usually those who work for others instead of themselves
- Father Patrick Conroy: Tax Laws BalancedFather Patrick Conroy Money Quote saying as the House Chaplain of the 115th Congress who was nominated by John Boehner in 2011 was asked to resign by Speaker Paul Ryan - he believes because of the following lines of his prayer during consideration of tax cuts that would benefit the wealthy and harm the poor.
- Sarah Kendzior: Poverty Not a Crime or FlawSarah Kendzior Money Quote saying somehow we allow those who have suffered bad luck to live in poverty to be seen as flawed and those who are lucky financially are thought to possess strength of character