« Back to Glossary Index
- Ludwig von Mises: Prosperous WarLudwig von Mises Money Quotation saying there is no question that some businesses and industries benefit from war spending on the cost of battle hardware and logistic supplies - but society loses in lives
- Jonathan Swift: Mind Over EmotionsJonathan Swift Money Quotation saying smart money is in the thinking mind and surrounded with knowledge, never spending time with emotional entanglements
- Isaiah: Why Spend on What Doesn't Satisfy?Isaiah bible quote saying why are we spending money for what is not satisfying to our needs?
- Henny Youngman: Stolen Credit Card BargainFunny Money Quotes: Sometimes bad guys who steal want to be more unobtrusive and careful with their spending than family who spend freely expecting you won't notice.
- Suzy Kassem: People Over CorporationsSuzy Kassem Money Quote saying politicians must focus on those they serve as leader, not risking or spending lives on making a profit for business