: set aside, stored, or preserved for later use • saved money
« Back to Glossary Index
- Hillary Clinton: Trump Wants Trickle DownHillary Clinton Money Quote saying Trump and economic advisors are attempting to revive the same monetary policy that failed Reagan.
- Donald Trump: Money Work At All TimesDonald Trump Money Quote assuming everyone has money to invest and that it should be working for your investment portfolio - when most money is used for necessities
- Soren Kierkegaard: Envy Him His MoneySoren Kierkegaard Money Quote saying youth is envious of money and believe it more important than love or creative gifts
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana: Waste ItMokokoma Mokhonoana Money Quote saying those who are able to save often waste those savings because they saved
- Michael Cohen: Inflated AssetsMichael Cohen Money Quote saying during his congressional testimony on February 27 that President Trump claimed greater wealth when it suited his purpose and lesser wealth when it saved him on taxes