: a usually judicially promulgated regulation having the force of law that governs judicial practice or procedure
« Back to Glossary Index
- Mr T: Golden Rule ManFunny Money Quotes: Power and wealth seem abide in the same individual more often than not - so we tend to easily cede decisions to the richest person in the room.
- Masha Gessen: Militant IncompetenceMasha Gessen Money Quote saying autocratic tendencies can be two side of a bad penny because simple minds are accepting of forceful incompetence expressed by Trump
- Amit Kalantri: World Constructed PoorAmit Kalantri Money Quote saying those who rule the world are wealthy, but those who built it all are always the poor
- Orrin Woodward: Control Gold, Control FoolsOrrin Woodward Money Quote saying creating foolish financial products, sold to the naive or uninformed investors means bankers can control the investment fate of financial fools
- Benjamin Disraeli: Fairness of WealthBenjamin Disraeli Money Quote saying rarely do we agree who deserves their wealth or lack of it, but few debate whether they should be counted among those who belong in that inner circle