« Back to Glossary Index
- Jack Weatherford: Cash in RelationshipsJack Weatherford Money Quotation saying there is no denying that money strongly affects all interpersonal interaction and human social connections
- Jack Weatherford: Constituents Relationship$Jack Weatherford Money Quotation saying it would be naive to believe that our social human interactions are not affected by our relationship with cash
- Jarod Kintz: Wealth in RelationshipsJarod Kintz Money Quotation saying the more people you know with money, the more ransom you could collect on the lot of them to amass true wealth
- Ted Rubin: Indifference is ExpensiveTed Rubin Money Quote saying it's essential to care in order to save, anger has costs, belief and faith are worth more than anything. Alliances and honest connections are all we have.
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana: Prostitute PaymentMokokoma Mokhonoana Money Quote saying most couples could call their partnership prostitution if they accepted daily payment and had very short relationships