- Harry Truman: A Recession or Depression?Harry Truman Money Quote saying it's tough to tell when tough economic times turn to terrible depression - but one way to tell is if you are still employed.
- George Bush on Bank Bailout 2008George Bush Money Quotation saying at a White House meeting in September of 2008 that credit accessibility and bank bailout was needed or the economy could crash
- David McWilliams: Pandession IsIrish economist David McWilliams Money Quote saying that the global pandemic is having effects world economy a new term he has coined - Pandession
- Joe Biden: Millionaires RecessionJoe Biden Money Quote saying millionaires have been free of financial burden faced by the poor to lift the economy and they should be asked
- Charles Evans: Trillions Net WorthCharles L. Evans Money Quote saying American citizens lost over eleven trillion dollars in net worth during the great recession of 2008