« Back to Glossary Index
- Harry Truman: A Recession or Depression?Harry Truman Money Quote saying it's tough to tell when tough economic times turn to terrible depression - but one way to tell is if you are still employed.
- George Bush on Bank Bailout 2008George Bush Money Quotation saying at a White House meeting in September of 2008 that credit accessibility and bank bailout was needed or the economy could crash
- David McWilliams: Pandession IsIrish economist David McWilliams Money Quote saying that the global pandemic is having effects world economy a new term he has coined - Pandession
- Joe Biden: Millionaires RecessionJoe Biden Money Quote saying millionaires have been free of financial burden faced by the poor to lift the economy and they should be asked
- Elizabeth Warren on SEC Rules For BanksElizabeth Warren Money Quotation saying the SEC doesn't regulate the credit rating agencies taking payments to accept junk deals which contributed to the great recession