« Back to Glossary Index
- Margaret Atwood: Valuable SanityMargaret Atwood Money Quote saying that keeping her wits about her has become as important as a rainy day fund, to spend in event of crisis
- Jane Bryant Quinn: Rainy DayJane Bryant Quinn Money Quote saying saving money for a later time seems to make later come sooner
- Jane Bryant Quinn on Rainy Day ArrivalJane Bryant Quinn Money Quotation saying Putting aside emergency funds is not always immediately followed by an emergency - but it always seems to happen.
- George Washington Carver: MadGeorge Washington Carver Money Quote saying living within our means has become a lost art and we should be preparing for a rainy day
- Money Lyrics - Music & Song