« Back to Glossary Index
- Monty Python: Facility for Dealing with RichMonty Python Money Quote saying in a comedy sketch from December of 1970 that they have every way of extracting money from patients, including completely bankrupting them
- Thomas Jefferson on Bank ControlThomas Jefferson Money Quotation saying controlling the ebb and flow of cash in our society is a complex process of regulation, taxation and legislation that banks should have less control of
- Jamie Raskin: Plutocracy Billionaires CabinetJamie Raskin Money Quote saying that seven years after the Jan. 21, 2010 anniversary of Citizens United Supreme Court decision that resulting dark money in elections has resulted in plutocracy.
- Misha Collins: Congress Private Data SaleMisha Collins Money Quote saying Congress voted to allow internet service providers (ISPs) to sell browsing history of their subscribers to marketers
- Christine Lagarde: Central Banks DigitalChristine Lagarde Money Quote saying as Director of IMF, that people may ask banks to provide stable on reliable cryptocurrencies if private forms don't stabilize