: things that are stolen or taken by force especially during a war
« Back to Glossary Index
- Samuel Bellamy: Villains for EmploymentBlack Sam Bellamy Money Quote saying pirates steal from the wealthy who have stolen from the poor and most seek paychecks from them as employers.
- Henry Miller: Plunder Superabundant LootHenry Miller Money Quote saying people should be put to a righteous death for insinuating all Americans are free because we recklessly destroy the planet to gain obscene wealth
- Joseph Heller: Plunder into PhilanthropyJoseph Heller Money Quote saying we can make others believe almost anything is opposite of reality by having a lack of character
- Barack Obama: Corruption Plunders AwayBarack Obama Money Quote saying corrupt politicians suggest they'll clean up the mess and help the little guy, but then raid the coffers and give away the spoils to the wealthy
- Barack Obama Money Quotations