« Back to Glossary Index
- Gloria Steinem: Economic RationalizationMoney Quote saying Economics is all smoke and mirrors, justifications and rationalizations based on what matters most at the time to the most powerful participants with minor concessions to reason
- Donald Trump: Economic Chicanery PlanDonald Trump Money Quote saying in November of 1999 a simple plan to solve national debt by taxing high net worth individuals, while criticizing politicians in DC for their complex models
- Donald Trump: I Released my FinancialsDonald Trump Money Quote saying on May 11, 2016 that he would release his tax returns prior to the election and claimed that there wasn't much to learn from them beyond what he's already filed in financial disclosure paperwork.
- Jay Z: Treat Badly, Pay Well Not HappinessJay Z Money Quote saying on CNN with Van Jones asked about Trump's comment on low black unemployment numbers suggesting that should bring happiness - whle disrespecting people & behaving like a racist
- George W. Bush: Lots of NumbersGeorge W. Bush Money Quotation saying many digits means a really big national budget - hopefully there were no more important decisions made based on "lots of numbers"