« Back to Glossary Index
- Henry Ford on Money Revealing CharacterHenry Ford Money Quotation saying our true nature is revealed when we are moneyed and the bad side becomes public when we needn't hide our opinion to preserve our cash
- John Jay: Own Country, Rule CountryJohn Jay Money Quotation saying as First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court reflected the prevailing view of moneyed men with a belief that owning more should mean ruling over more.
- George Bernard Shaw: Money Class
- George Orwell on Foreign War ProfitsGeorge Orwell Money Quotation saying armed conflicts bring profit to corporations building weapons and supplies.
- Warren Buffett: Only Individuals ContributeWarren Buffett Money Quote saying in September 2000 in NY Times Editorial that only voters should finance our government election campaigns - never more than $1000 per person