- Henry Ford on Money Revealing CharacterHenry Ford Money Quotation saying our true nature is revealed when we are moneyed and the bad side becomes public when we needn't hide our opinion to preserve our cash
- John Jay: Own Country, Rule CountryJohn Jay Money Quotation saying as First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court reflected the prevailing view of moneyed men with a belief that owning more should mean ruling over more.
- George Bernard Shaw: Money ClassGeorge Bernard Shaw Money Quote saying experience with the wealthy illuminates the value of a death sentence
- Patch Adams: World Worship MoneyPatch Adams Money Quote saying extinction may threaten the human race if we don't reduce our worship of the moneyed powerful
- George Orwell on Foreign War ProfitsGeorge Orwell Money Quotation saying armed conflicts bring profit to corporations building weapons and supplies.