« Back to Glossary Index
- George Bernard Shaw: Money is NothingGeorge Bernard Shaw Money Quotation points to his strong conviction that among those with "equal income, there is no distinction but merit" which is why "idiots are always in favor of inequality of income"
- Sarah Kendzior: Poverty Not a Crime or FlawSarah Kendzior Money Quote saying somehow we allow those who have suffered bad luck to live in poverty to be seen as flawed and those who are lucky financially are thought to possess strength of character
- E.A.G. Robinson on Capitalist NastinessE.A.G. Robinson Money Quotation saying greedy, evil capitalists find unreasonable means to acquire more than their share of profit and somehow accrue value to society
- George Bernard Shaw: Income of MeritGeorge Bernard Shaw Money Quotation saying When income is equal, then all else is equivalent but skill and ability
- Poverty Quotations on Poor