: resources available for disposal; especially : material resources affording a secure life
« Back to Glossary Index
- Erich Fromm: Meaning of WealthErich Fromm Money Quotation on the true meaning of wealth and what it really means to be rich by suggesting that givers are the richest among us
- Mark Cuban: Pay Taxes, Be PatrioticMark Cuban Money Quote saying the idea that paying taxes is burdensome ignores the fact that prosperity means we are asked to pay a larger share.
- Maria Bamford: Refuse to Share with OthersMaria Bamford Money Quote saying bluntly that to be rich only means we have more than we need and are selfish with what we have
- Jackie Mason: Money Enough Unless SpentFunny Money Quotes: We all have enough for the short term, most of us even have enough for the medium term, but nobody knows what it means to have enough for a lifetime
- Proverbs: Rich Rule & Borrower ServesProverbs, 22:7 Bible Money Quote saying wealth has servants who owe payments on their loans to those with riches which they serve