« Back to Glossary Index
- Hugh McCulloch: Manipulation BankerHugh McCulloch Comptroller of the Currency in 1863 saying Manipulating money doesn't make a financier a banker, those who do are unlikely to be useful
- Michael Symon: Employees Enjoy HolidayMichael Symon Money Quote saying employees need to have important holidays off to spend with families and business owners need to allow it whenever possible
- Proverbs: Lazy Poor, Diligent WealthProverbs 10:2-4 bible Money Quote saying goodness, honesty and earnestness bring wealth, while laziness and greed make men poor
- Stanley Paskavich: Black Friday BoostStanley Victor Paskavich Money Quote saying the government can choose dates to release refunds for taxes to increase spending and benefit the economy
- Barry Ritholtz: Escaping to Buy GiftsBarry Ritholtz Funny Money Quote saying we'll make any excuse to get away from our family, even to go out shopping for them after the holiday meal.