« Back to Glossary Index
- Ludwig von Mises: Prosperous War
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Lose Hope, Lose AllEleanor Roosevelt Money Quote saying losing money is serious, but there are things far more important to protect from loss, Hope above all
- Harry Truman: A Recession or Depression?Harry Truman Money Quote saying it's tough to tell when tough economic times turn to terrible depression - but one way to tell is if you are still employed.
- Shirley Chisholm: Morality vs. ProfitShirley Chisholm Money Quote saying our morals may put up a valiant fight, but profit is likely to win in most cases
- William Shakespeare: Loans Hurt FriendshipWilliam Shakespeare Money Quotation saying in Hamlet that losses on loans come to both parties when they start as friends