« Back to Glossary Index
- Ludwig von Mises: Prosperous WarLudwig von Mises Money Quotation saying there is no question that some businesses and industries benefit from war spending on the cost of battle hardware and logistic supplies - but society loses in lives
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Lose Hope, Lose AllEleanor Roosevelt Money Quote saying losing money is serious, but there are things far more important to protect from loss, Hope above all
- Stephen Breyer: Money Calls the TuneStephen Breyer Money Quote saying in his desent to McCutcheon v. Fed. Election Commission that nothing can be heard from voters if corporations and the wealthy speak louder with their music of money
- Harry Truman: A Recession or Depression?Harry Truman Money Quote saying it's tough to tell when tough economic times turn to terrible depression - but one way to tell is if you are still employed.
- Shirley Chisholm: Morality vs. ProfitShirley Chisholm Money Quote saying our morals may put up a valiant fight, but profit is likely to win in most cases