« Back to Glossary Index
- George H. Lorimer: Money Can't Buy ThatGeorge Horace Lorimer Money Quote saying we pursue mostly those things that cost money, but should check that we don't lose those things that can't be bought
- Rita Rudner: Rich Respecting HumanityFunny Money Quotes: Having no respect for others seems to have become a hallmark of the wealthy and the perception is fueled here.
- Harvey Mackay: Accountants & Losing KidsHarvey Mackay Money Quotation saying accountants can be worth far more to us than their cost suggests - if they act as advocates for maximum value
- George Orwell: Two Money CommandmentsGeorge Orwell Money Quote saying Money is seen as a religion by all, and has only one commandment for each of two worshippers - for business it is 'make more money' and for workers it is, 'stay employed' no matter the cost to your soul
- Benjamin Franklin: Lending VisitorBenjamin Franklin Money Quotation saying we don't think of paying someone to go away, but make them promise to repay it and they'll stay away for good