- George H. Lorimer: Money Can't Buy ThatGeorge Horace Lorimer Money Quote saying we pursue mostly those things that cost money, but should check that we don't lose those things that can't be bought
- Rita Rudner: Rich Respecting HumanityFunny Money Quotes: Having no respect for others seems to have become a hallmark of the wealthy and the perception is fueled here.
- Gustave Flaubert: Economics of Virtue?Gustave Flaubert Money Quote saying when all we consider is the monetary measure, we lose track of what is right and good
- Harvey Mackay: Accountants & Losing KidsHarvey Mackay Money Quotation saying accountants can be worth far more to us than their cost suggests - if they act as advocates for maximum value
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau: Bankrupt InfidelJean-Jacques Rousseau Money Quote saying the London stock exchange that all faiths deal as nothing divides them until they lose their wealth