« Back to Glossary Index
- What Presidents are on Money?
- Charles Eisenstein: Scarcity of MoneyCharles Eisenstein Money Quote saying lack leads to fear of lack and overcompensation to fend off the scarceness - so we focus on being without to the detriment of gratitude
- Scott Santens: For Want of A DollarScott Santens Money Quote paraphrasing Benjamin Franklin's 'For Want of a Horseshoe Nail to illustrate how lack of basic income can destroy a life when human necessities aren't paid
- Christopher Dawson: Economic Goods FailChristopher Dawson Money Quote saying the problems of society are based in valuing wealth and commerce over human condition and spiritual well-being.
- Christopher Dawson: A Squalid ExistenceChristopher Dawson Money Quote saying our status turns to squalor below a certain point of income and that is allowed by a society that could end it if we insisted