a : regular remunerative positions • b : a specific duties, roles, or functions
« Back to Glossary Index
- Steve Jobs: Rich Dead Men
- Steve Jobs: Motivations for WorthSteve Jobs Money Quotation saying Making huge piles of money may be easier if that is not the sole object of your actions - when you want to actually accomplish something useful.
- Elon Musk: Universal Basic IncomeElon Musk Money Quote saying that because robots and automation are going to take jobs, we will be likely to end up with UBI
- Steve Jobs: Value of Time Exceeding MoneySteve Jobs Money Quotation valuing time over money and emphasizing that the importance of intangibles exceed the worth of all material wealth
- Jaime Lyn Beatty: Adventures or JobsJaime Lyn Beatty Money Quote saying the way we earn our living is generally good only to fill our bank account. Adventurous experiences develop our soulfulness