« Back to Glossary Index
- Bertolt Brecht: Robbing Banks or FoundingBanks have always enjoyed a sterling reputation as a conservative, somber place where everything is upright and honest - until we start to look closely at banking practices
- William Blake: Distress of a ThiefWilliam Blake Money Quote saying any thief could be said to be in financial distress, but that need for money can't be said to cause his theivery
- Joey Adams: Honest Day, Week's PayJoey Adams Money Quote saying Employees are willing to work for their pay, but believe they are worth more than the employer does
- Cicero on Faith & CreditCicero Money Quotation saying honest credit and trusted debt are essential in order to make debtors pay their bills for credit owed.
- Ted Rubin: Indifference is ExpensiveTed Rubin Money Quote saying it's essential to care in order to save, anger has costs, belief and faith are worth more than anything. Alliances and honest connections are all we have.