« Back to Glossary Index
- Peter Knight: Fintech, Money WordPeter Knight was the editor of a business newsletter in the Sunday times in the 1980's which was titled "Fintech" and is given credit for coining the name of this money word
- Martin Luther King: Default Insufficient FundsMartin Luther King, Jr. Money Quote saying in his 'I have a Dream' speech on August 28, 1963 that Constitutional promise to all Americans check has bounced for those of color
- Ben Strohecker: Chocolate, Everyone SmilesBen Strohecker Money Quote saying even bankers can't resist a smile when given chocolate
- William Shakespeare: Pay Too Much FreelyWilliam Shakespeare Money Quote saying saying via Camillo in 'The Winters Tale' that even when a gift is generously given, you can expect payment will be exacted
- Wendell Berry: Money in Lieu of ActionWendell Berry Money Quote saying giving our money is seen as a replacement for giving our selves, our time and our energy toward caring about others.