« Back to Glossary Index
- Hugh McCulloch: Manipulation BankerHugh McCulloch Comptroller of the Currency in 1863 saying Manipulating money doesn't make a financier a banker, those who do are unlikely to be useful
- George Bernard Shaw: Financiers IllusionsGeorge Bernard Shaw Money Quote saying the unreality of money and capital is emphasized by financiers belief in that odd netherworld concept
- Napoleon Bonaparte on Financiers without PatriotismNapoleon Bonaparte Money Quotation saying cash rules and governs all, without respect to borders or governments
- Mario Batali on Dictatorial BankersMario Batali Money Quotation saying financiers control distribution of cash as megalomaniac dictators pocket the spoils of economic insanity.
- James Madison: Controlling MoneyJames Madison Money Quote saying bankers and financiers only seek control, by any means at their disposal, over governments and economies