- John Chiang: Wells Fargo Wanton GreedJohn Chiang Money Quote saying as California State Treasurer that Wells Fargo cheated and fleeced customers with disregard for ethics and encouraged greediness
- Aaron Klein: Slow-Clearing Bank SettlementsAaron Klein Money Quote saying low-income consumers subsidize wealthy and are forced to pay to use their own money.
- Michael Carvin: Profit From Improper ArrestsMichael A. Carvin Money Quote saying charging 'booking fees' creates a profit motive for police to make arrests, whether justified or not they earn income
- Don't Overlook Tax Deductions
- Robert A. Heinlein: Commercial Financing CommodityRobert A. Heinlein Money Quote saying banks could finance commercial loans by charing reasonable fees, but instead commoditize cash based on scarcity