« Back to Glossary Index
- Ambrose Bierce: Debtors Forgetfulness GiftAmbrose Bierce Money Quote saying the ability to forget payment of debts is a gift from the creator to compensate them for lack of conscience
- Cicero on Faith & CreditCicero Money Quotation saying honest credit and trusted debt are essential in order to make debtors pay their bills for credit owed.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero: Memory of Old PeopleMarcus Tullius Cicero Money Quotation saying old people are not forgetful where spending or collecting money is involved
- Ed Asner: Founders 1 PercentEd Asner Money Quote saying Founders were 1 percenters that had money troubles and were debtors - from his book 'The Groucy Historian'
- Debt Quotes, Credit Cards & Loans