« Back to Glossary Index
- Charles Dickens: Credit Guarantors PayingCharles Dickens Money Quote saying that vouching for a debtor who promises to repay credit, is meaningless to the guarantor
- Rutherford B. Hayes: Debtor Hard TimesRutherford B. Hayes Money Quote saying It is he who owes a debt that sees ruin when times are tough.
- James Howell: Creditor MemoryJames Howell Money Quote saying that someone who owes money tends to forget about payments faster than the creditor who wants to collect that money
- Howard Davidowitz: Profligate DebtHoward Davidowitz Money Quote saying the government owes big and we spend big
- Andrew Jackson: Live Within MeansAndrew Jackson Money Quote saying spend wisely and only what you have without resorting to borrowing and becoming a debtor