add, total • It counts up to a sizable amount.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Henry Miller: What Makes Money Count?Henry Miller Money Quote saying metaphysical aspects of cash surround us and makes us always want to make money
- B.C. Forbes: Earning What CountsB.C. Forbes Money Quote saying cash is not counted toward the things that can't be bought such as enjoyment, happiness and love
- Phyllis McGinley: Economy ThriftPhyllis McGinley Money Quote saying one can imagine frugality in it's many forms through behavior toward a single asset
- Aristotle Onassis: Money MeaningAristotle Onassis Money Quote saying the game becomes more important than the resulting wealth
- Ovid: A Fortune Brings HonorsOvid Money Quote saying only cash matters: it brings accolades, but the poor are none of the desirable things