« Back to Glossary Index
- Harvey Mackay: Accountants & Losing KidsHarvey Mackay Money Quotation saying accountants can be worth far more to us than their cost suggests - if they act as advocates for maximum value
- Tony Bennett: Lawyers vs ArtistsTony Bennett Money Quotation aims scorn at the business side of music making required to make money while siding with the music makers
- Northrop Frye: Canadians Audit MoneyNorthrop Frye Money Quote saying Canadian accountants are revered more in their country than rich Americans that like to make money are in theirs
- Shaun Alexander on Contract NegotiationsShaun Alexander Money Quotation saying it's best to focus on the job, rather than how to get paid more.
- Financial Inequality QuotesBernie Sanders money quote: Here’s what income and wealth #inequality is about. Last year, the top 25 hedge fund managers made more than 24 billion, enough to pay the salaries of 425,000 public school teachers. This level of inequality is neither moral or sustainable